Our family have been digging our own special clay, known for its therapeutic properties, for almost 70 years now.
Why slovenian clay?
Slovenia is the only country with LOVE in it's name and is situated between mighty Alpine mountains and the warm Adriatic sea and is one of the most forested country in Europe. Slovenia is a water-rich country and contains a lot of underground water. This is one of the reasons our GlinaSi clay is so special and different- it is really rich with minerals, especially Silicates.
And traveling through Slovenia, with all her green magic, crystal clear water, charming villages, beautiful castles and mystic caves is much like walking into a fairytale, this is why we have faeries on our natural cosmetics.
Benefits of our clay
- Our clay is a few MILION YEARS old, very pure and rare and also rich with minerals!
- Clay used in our products is obtained from a forest located in Slovenia –Europe. It is exctracted from a depth of 4-6 metres.
- We have been digging our own special clay, known for its therapeutic properties, for almost 70 years now
- It is exclusively sun-dried and all processing is entirely handmade. This mode of drying takes time and ensure full respect for the properties of the clay. And it is also friendly for the environment.
- All products are cruelty free – no products or ingredients are tested on animals! ... And never will be.
- Clay is analysed by the Institute of Public Health as well as other tests for determining the purity and composition of the clay. In addition, the clay and cosmetic products have also been analysed for all the necessary safety assessments which classify them among products which are safe to use!
- All our products have a distinctive natural grey tone as they contain Slovenian grey clay which has an extremely high content of natural silicon, also known as a beauty mineral!
And Why we use clay in our products ?
Using clay in your skincare routine is like pressing a refresh button. Clay is an age-old beauty known for absorbing oil and removing dead skin cells, impurities, dirt and toxins from the skin while nourishing with its rich mineral content.
- Detoxifying and purifies the skin;
- Restoring skin balance
- Removes dead skin layers;
- Improve skin texture;
- Impove skin clarity;
- Whiten teeth;
- Clear acne;
- Refining pores;
- Regulates sebum production;
- Anti-Microbial Properties;
- It boosts circulation
- It can encourage hair growth
- and more.